Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Itchy, itchy ...

Well, damn. I don't mind the cuts and the splinters, but I am really not enjoying the poison oak. I was crouching so low through those bushes the other day that I managed to get it on my neck and even a little on my face (though I think I probably spread it to my face by scratching before I knew I had it). Itchy, itchy, try not to scratchy, scratchy ... . The last time I had poison oak was this summer (after exploring the land with a potential designer/builder, I believe), and I just had a little patch on my lower back, just under the belt line -- which had been completely covered. I finally thought to use calamine lotion and it cleared right up, but of course now I can't find my calamine and had to buy a new one. That's okay; I'm sure we'll be needing lots of calamine lotion once we actually live on the land!

No comments:

Post a Comment